- Same Old Thing by Coco Montoya
- Lil Blue Dog by Matt Corcoran
- One Of These Days by Joe Bonamassa
- Branded by Kenny Neal
- I’ll Play The Blues For You by Jeff Golub
- Someone Like Me by Henrik Freischlader
- Hard Times Blues by Vargas Blues Band
- Goodbye My Blues by Time Bomb Blues
- Blues As Blues Can Get by Delbert McClinton
- Lie To Me by Jonny Lang
- There’s Gotta Be A Change by Jonny Lang
- Missing Your Love by Jonny Lang
- All My Tears Are Dry by Gianfranco Segatto
- Livin’ With The Blues by Gene Deer and The Blues Band
- Last Chance by Sena Ehrhardt
- Good Morning Little Schoolgirl by The Derek Trucks Band
- I Put A Spell On You by Justin Johnson
- Thief Of Hearts by Whiskey Myers
- Heart On The Line by Trampled Under Foot
- Thought I Heard You Say by Gary Cain Band
If you wish to request a particular track or artist to be played on my show OR you want to send me details of your own tracks worthy of playing then drop me a line: email@example.com
This week’s featured artist is JONNY LANG.
Jonny Lang is an American blues, gospel, and rock singer, songwriter, guitarist and recording artist. He has five albums that charted on the top 50 of the Billboard 200 chart and has won a Grammy Award for Turn Around.
At 15, Jonny Lang made a blues album, 1997’s “Lie to Me,” which went platinum and hit No. 1 on Billboard’s New Artist chart. At 17 he made another, “Wander This World,” which earned a Grammy nomination. Today, at age 32, he can’t listen to them. “It’s like torture,” he says. “It’s like going back and looking at your high school yearbook or something. But no, I wouldn’t change anything. It’s all a part of where you are presently as a person.”
I have featured 3 tracks from his 1997 “Lie To Me” album which I feel show howversatile he is and of course was – because he was just 15 at the time.
Listen and enjoy his music for yourself.