Here at MMH Radio we are constantly improving and expanding and so the demands placed on our departments are ever increasing. As such, we are a looking to recruit a dedicated administrator for our reviews department. This is an unpaid, voluntary position which is anticipated to require approximately four hours per week. The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Organize the reviews submissions email account
- Assembling a weekly list of albums available to review and transferring them to members of the reviews team as requested
- Communicating completed reviews to record labels and PR contacts
- Publishing all completed reviews across our social media accounts
A successful applicant will receive training and on-going support from members of the reviews team.
Perks and opportunities within the role include:
- Improving your managerial and organisational skills
- The chance to build an array of contacts within the music industry
- Adding to your personal profile
- The chance to improve your skills dealing with communications both inside a growing radio station and externally with other music industry groups
- The opportunity to write your own reviews and attend gigs and festivals as part of a press team
Any applicants must:
- Be good at communicating with a team of five to ten people as well as being friendly and approachable
- Be driven and committed to contributing to the continuous improvement of the station
- Be organised and punctual
- Be professional in all communications
Any applicants are required to provide a covering letter alongside an up-to-date CV. The covering letter should detail why you are interested in the role and what you can bring to the station.
We look forward to hearing from you.