This unpaid voluntary position comes with some great perks such as a fantastic opportunity to build up your own personal profile, add leadership and writing experience to your CV and steer your journalistic career in the right direction. You will have your articles online giving you full credibility and recognition for what you do, with your own page within the website.
Have you always wanted to work in the music industry or just felt like you wanted to have your say about the latest rock and metal bands, releases and gigs? Here at Midlands Metalheads we’re expanding and looking for an enthusiastic, passionate individual with a love for all things rock.
We’re recruiting a Head of Reviews Team Leader to lead a team of dedicated reviewers and take the station to the next level, delivering quality leadership and journalism (album, EP reviews and gig reviews to our thousands of readers via our website and social media every day) If you have been looking for an entrance into the scene of music journalism, then here is your opportunity.
- Work as part of a team, display leadership and be approachable
- Have a real passion for rock and metal music
- Be able to delegate, run a reviews team and communicate via telephone/email/social media
- Be dedicated and committed to drive the station forward
- Be creative, self-motivated and have strong written skills
When contacting us please provide:
Cover letter is essential
A bit about yourself and how you can benefit the station and contact details