We are expanding and looking for professional male and female DJs to host weekly 2-3 hour radio shows
- Must have an interest in the Rock & Metal Music Scene
- Cover Letter is essential, let us know a bit more about you
This unpaid voluntary role is a fantastic opportunity to get into the music industry and they’re great perks that come with it too. So whether you want to showcase a specific genre or are looking to do something a little different, we want to know what you can bring to the table and you can even work from home!
We accept people from all walks of life with knowledge of Rock & Metal who share their passion
Will you be our next DJ and rock the mic, reaching out to thousands of our dedicated listeners?
This voluntary position is a fantastic opportunity to build up your own personal profile, add to your CV and steer your career in the right direction, having your articles on-line giving you full credibility and recognition for what you do, with your own page within the website.
Get in touch now, join our family!
Main responsibilities will include
- Knowledge of sound recording/previous experience hosting a radio show desirable
- preparing and hosting your very own radio show on a weekly basis
- Follow station guidelines at all times, and to fully commit yourselves
- Computer skills essential however full training will be given
When contacting us please provide:
- Cover letter
- The program genre (sub-genre) are you offering (News, Music, Talk Show, Breakfast show etc.)
- Midlands based not essential
Midlands Metalheads Radio LTD is fully licenced with PPL & PRS